A NEW ERA TO EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING SERVICES
Since decades, Embroidery has been a very famous handicraft. It is basically a procedure of art which involves the use of needles and threads. But it used to be very time consuming as it was all handwork. In order to lessen the amount of time, designers came up with a faster solution known as 'Embroidery Digitizing Services'. This is basically technology immersing with embroidery to achieve better results. The art of Embroidery Digitizing is converting any image, file, logo into an embroidery design using state of the art machines.
An Overview OF Embroidery Digitizing Services
Embroidery Digitizing Service is a very intricate and an order based process. Digitizers or digital designers are needed. These people are experts and professionals in using various software to transform any design into a quality digitizing embroidery. Digitizing is a cautious process that needs time and experience to be accomplished correctly.
Embroidery Digitizing Service is the next big thing in the market these days. It is fast, faultless, of high quality, desirable by everyone and best of all customized. The foremost thing about this service is that it is digitizing custom designs. You can order quality digitizing on clothes, carpets, bed sheets, towels from a simple flower to intricate logos and even patterns.
The next big question that pops in our head is how does Embroidery Digitizing Service work? A brief idea of how it functions:
Steps in the making
- Examination of Original Artwork
The digitizer first examines the original artwork to check if it needs any editing for quality digitizing. Many designs are needed to be simplified for quality embroidery.
After the artwork is adjusted, the file is then used as a template to create a stitch file. Pathing is the order in the design from start till finish.
- Determination of Path of Needle
- The Push and Pull of Embroidery
Now the artist determines which path or stitch type will be assigned to the design. There are three principal stitch types: run, satin and fill stitches. During this step, the digitizer has to choose the fabric of the logo to be embroidered on and make appropriate alterations.
This is an important feature in embroidery digitization. A design can move while being embroidered which can cause the stitches to reposition. The digitizer should understand all the possibilities of push and pull on a design and make relevant adjustments.
Embroidery digitizing services has become so versatile that it has expanded into various styles. Some of which are:
~ Needle point; this uses a canvas with evenly placed stitch holes using cotton, wool or silk.
~ Crewel; this uses wool thread and a variety of stitch types like satin or split.
~ Cross stitch; this uses precise placement of X shaped stitches that have evenly placed threads.
~ Hardanger; this may use the same colored cream thread on a cream fabric.
~ Needed painting; this is a unique form that uses closely packed long and short stitches to form an intricate design.
* Quick: embroidery service is done mechanically.
* Consistent: the whole process is fully automated.
* Accessible/ Attainable: elaborate and complicated art can be custom digitized using the embroidery software.
* Cost-effective: cheaper to manufacture both the embroidery and design.
Issues during embroidery digitization
* Excessive borders: Creating a logo to put to use for embroidery is very different than logo creation in print media. If a logo with numerous borders is used in embroidery digitization, then the result will be imperfect. And this will especially be the case if letters with minimal size are being used.
* Lettering: Lettering means the text or logo used in the design. The size of the letters matters a lot. Increase in size may be required if the size will be too small. Tiny letters or color gradients can also be also be demanding to reproduce in the thread to be exact. In embroidery digitization, a great deal of lettering makes the design look messy and rough.
Sewing embroidery on an empty or blank cloth is known as Embroidery printing. This process begins with the digitizing phase. To make the digitizing design easier and simpler, separate or discrete shapes can be produced by cutting or breaking down a complex design.
Economical/cheapest Digitizing Services
In the digitizing world, the quality is proportional to the cost. The better the quality the more will be the price. Maintaining a good quality along with cheaper prices is something craved by everyone. It is extremely difficult to find the cheapest digitizing services. The quality of the work will be compromised if you chose a cheap embroidery service.
Appropriate embroidery configuration is required by stitching machines to produce quality digitizing. Embroidery digitizers have various forms of configurations. Two main formats which are most commonly used are Bitmap and Vector.
* Bitmap Art: Bitmap images are formed by combining hundreds and thousands of pixels. It uses images in a pixel form that is 'bit by bit.' Bitmaps are remarkable for designing of websites. But the drawback of this configuration is that the resolution is affected when the image is edited or resized.
* Vector Art: This art is formed by using mathematical language to demonstrate color, shape and various parameters of different parts of an image. This is the newest technology these days. The resolution of the image is not affected when the image is edited or resized. It is far easier than Bitmap art. It is the favorable configuration among quality digitizing digitizers since it is simple and undemanding to put in the software.
The format of the image, whether it is Bitmap or Vector, needs to be changed into a stitch file. All the colors and stitch patterns to be used are contained in the stitch file.
Since embroidery digitizing is completely mechanical, all the technical knowledge should be known to the digitizer. Worldwide, the Embroidery Digitizing Services has become extremely popular and fast growing. The USA is one of the hubs for digitizing services. Soon the old hand made stitching will be completely replaced by the swift and low-cost quality embroidery digitizing. What can be better in this fast paced world then Embroidery Digitizing Services?